Hi,

In the course of implementing kauers algorithm I wanted to implement a
function that can take as input a term like summation(f(x), (x, 1, k)) and
outputs the f(x+1) that is the difference between (f(x), (x, 1, k + 1))
 and (f(x), (x, 1, k)). Instead, it just returns "summation(f(x), (x, 1, k
+ 1) - summation(f(x), (x, 1, k)" I thought of just returning f(x + 1)
directly but it will not work for nested sums. Is there any known way in
sympy to deal with this problem? With this difficulty resolved, the
implementation of the complete kauers algorithm will be done.

Sincerely,
- Saurabh Jha