On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 12:54 PM, David M. Rogers
<predictivestatm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This has been implemented in the last 3 commits to:
> https://bitbucket.org/frobnitzem/sympy-cg
> $ git cherry-pick 894e2579e4a5..48d92278714b

Cool.  I didn't know that you could cherry-pick a range of commits like that.

> I'll switch to a github repo soon for pulls to work.

Yes, you should definitely do that, because we probably won't end up
reviewing anything unless it's submitted as a pull request (it's not
that we don't want to, it's just that it's too much work otherwise).

Aaron Meurer