SymPy 0.7.2 has been released on October 16, 2012.  It can be
downloaded from http://code.google.com/p/sympy/downloads/list.  The
full release notes and list of authors can be found at
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Release-Notes-for-0.7.2.  Some
highlights are:

- SymPy 0.7.2 supports Python 3.  To use SymPy in Python 3, download
the Python 3 tarball.

- SymPy works in PyPy.  Note that you may need a recent nightly for
full support.

- Work from Google Summer of Code projects in 2011 and 2012 have
greatly improved many areas of SymPy, including combinatorics,
integration, random variables, matrix expressions, sets, classical
mechanics, quantum mechanics, plotting, and differential geometry.

- This release contains hundreds of bug fixes and small improvements
throughout SymPy.  There are also a handful of changes that break
backwards compatibility without deprecation.  See the release notes
for more details.

Perhaps just as exciting as the new features, I am happy to announce
that a total of 103 people contributed to this release, 77 of whom
contributed for the first time for this release.  Thanks to everyone
who contributed to SymPy for this release.

As always, please report any issues you find to our issue tracker at
http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/list.