I've issued a PR here implementing a couple of handlers for
MatrixExpressions. Could someone familiar with the new assumptions system
please take a look before I go much farther? I'd like to make sure that I'm
doing this correctly. There are a few parts of the new assumptions module
that I don't understand.
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/1600