Are you asking about the new module from version 0.7.2 that was
released recently or about the old one.

The new module implements this, however I think that the user facing
function for it was removed before release, because we were focusing
on polishing the plotting of functions. I can provide you a snippet if
that is the version that you are using. However the new modules
usually uses matplotlib as a backend and if this is all that you want
to plot, you can directly use matplotlib (it does seem like a cleaner
solution).

Concerning the old module - I do not think it was ever implemented in it.