Hello and returning to this previous thread started by me:

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:25 AM, Stefan Krastanov
<krastanov.ste...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But we can
> address this problem when we get an idea of the rest of what you are
> trying to do.

Square_matrix_of_known_reals * Vector_of_unknown_pairs = Vector_of_known_pairs

I need to solve for the unknown pairs. Basically the pairs are x,y
coordinates of points, and the matrix of reals separately combines
with the x and y coords of the unknown pairs to produce the known
pairs.

I suppose I could turn the two vectors into two-column vectors (or
three-column, if there are three dimensions), and the solution would
equally work as well, since in AL=B the matrix A combines with each
column of L to produce each column of B. The question was more like
"can't I use other types"?

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:49 AM, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's not clear why it is happening or how to fix it without seeing your
> definition if QPointF.

http://riverbankcomputing.com/static/Docs/PyQt4/html/qpointf.html -- I
suppose that definition isn't SymPy-compatible?

--
Shriramana Sharma