It does.  What you have is the string form, which is designed to be
readable, but also copy-pastable. Like almost all SymPy objects, there
are pretty printers for Subs, including ASCII, Unicode, and LaTeX.
For ASCII/Unicode, you get the bar notation:

In [3]: pprint(Subs(diff(f(x), x), x, 0))
⎛d       ⎞│
⎜──(f(x))⎟│
⎝dx      ⎠│x=0

In LaTeX, you get

In [1]: latex(Subs(f(x), x, 0))
Out[1]: \left. \operatorname{f}{\left (x \right )} \right|_{\substack{ x=0 }}

which is the same thing.  If you want this in the IPython notebook,
just use the SymPy printing extension, which will make everything
print with LaTeX using MathJax.  Just run

%load_ext sympy.interactive.ipythonprinting

at the top of the notebook (init_printing(use_latex=True) should work too).

Aaron Meurer