Hi—

Any idea why

Mod(Rational(5,7),1).n()

works but

Mod(5*pi/7,1).n()

doesn't?

I have a number of fully substituted expressions that contain structures like
Mod(acos(cos(34*pi/115))/(2*pi),1) that fail to eval to float, and it's looking
like it's the pi in there that's stumping it.

I started digging into evalf, but it would take me a while to work out what's
happening in there with all the precision optimizations and such.  Maybe
there's an easy answer I'm overlooking...

Thanks—
 Greg