Other places you might look for things that are already implemented
are the matrix and the differential geometry modules (including matrix
expressions).

There is also line_integrate, which uses Curve from the geometry
module.  I believe that like the mechanics, the geometry module is
3-dimensional only.

By the way, it's not exactly vector calculus, though it's somewhat
related, but another great idea for a GSoC project is to expand the
matrix expressions module, especially with respect to derivatives.
See https://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/detail?id=2759.

Aaron Meurer