Hi,

My name is Saurabh Jha. I am a third year student at an Indian
University. My major is Computer Science and Engineering.  I am
interested in Google Summer of Code 2013 and more specifically want to
work on matrix module of sympy. I saw the ideas list and found two
points concerned with rewriting matrix module so that it's more like
polys module and the requirement of a cleaner organisation of matrix
module.

I wanted to know how are things going in matrix module and what are
the possible projects in Matrix module.

Thank you

Sincerely,

-Saurabh Jha