Dear Mr. Zhang, we are using a differential operator as you need, please
see more details on:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15463412/matrix-of-differential-operators-in-python-module-sympy

We could address it without changing the core classes in Sympy only when
the differential operator is used on the left side. When it is used on the
right side the method __mul__ in the core class Expr had to be changed.
We are still looking for a Sympy native solution, though.

Regards