By the way, I think that someone should implement a "rigorous mode" to
calculate an integral. Let me explain.

If you type  integrate(x**n, x)  you'll get  x**(n + 1)/(n + 1)

I think that a good integration algorithm should be able to handle
particular cases like n = -1, what about an answer such as:

Or( And( x**(n + 1)/(n + 1), Ne(n, -1) ), And( log(x), Eq(n, 1) ) )

The only shortcoming: you don't always get a function as an integration
result.

There are a lot of other examples like that, even more complex ones.

What about a boolean parameter to switch a rigorous mode on and off? I
suggest an "off" value would cause the result to always be a function,
while rigorous mode "on" would evaluate all special conditions.