On 04/06/2013 11:21 AM, thomas hisch wrote:

    <abr...@verizon.net <javascript:>> wrote:
    >> I did what you suggested (also removed prints from my tests)
    and sympy-bot
    >> fails, but there are no errors in test report.
    > Thats strange. Note that the finished line is missing from the
    output:

    > =========================== tests finished: 61 passed, in 31.83
    > seconds ============================
    >
    > Can you reproduce this locally without running the bot ?

    How do I run locally?

./bin/doctest

to run a subset of the doctests pass the path of the 'subset' as well
./bin/docttest sympy/ga
runs all doctests in sympy/ga

try to find out where exactly the doctester abnormally terminates
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sympy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sympy+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sympy?hl=en-US.

/If I run /./bin/doctest the last line in the output is -

sympy/solvers/solvers.py[12] ............ [OK]

and the remaining doctests not performed are -

examples/advanced/gibbs_phenomenon.py[2] ..                                 [OK]
examples/advanced/fem.py[1] .                                               [OK]

but they run if I blacklist my examples that use pdflatex.

/If I run /./bin/doctest  sympy/ga the total output is -

executable:         /usr/bin/python  (2.7.3-final-0)
architecture:       64-bit
cache:              yes
ground types:       python
hash randomization: on (PYTHONHASHSEED=1354162837)

sympy/ga/vector.py[1] . [OK]
sympy/ga/ga.py[5] ..... [OK]

Any more suggestions please.