Hi Abinash,

    The reason I feel there are only continuous transforms in sympy is that
for digital signal processing and its transforms(DFT, DTFT, z-transform),
your data being discrete, would have to be stored in numeric arrays and not
continuous functions that can be symbolically represented.
scipy.signal<http://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/reference/signal.html>is a one
such place for digital signal processing and it manages its data
using numpy arrays. This is just my opinion though which has come from
understanding the core difference between a CAS which work symbolically,
and numerical computing environments like scipy-numpy, matlab etc. If
anyone here feels otherwise, please post so. Thank you.

Ankit Agrawal.