On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 5:36 AM, Tarang Patel <tarangro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>       After discussing here about Group Theory project, I worked on my
> Group Theory project and have made my tentative proposal for GSoC 2013
> Group Theory project and added to the wiki. It would be nice, if someone
> review it and guide me about my proposal and the project.
>
> My proposal is
> https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2013-Application:--Tarang-Patel:--Group-Theory
>
> Thanks,
> Tarang Patel

Have you read [1]?
In general, which books on group theory have you read?

Do you know that quotients G/H only form a group when H is normal in G?
How do you plan on representing the elements of G/H?
Are you going to return conjugacy classes or simply representatives of them?
If simply reps, how will they be selected?
Will your representations be deterministic or random?

Generally speaking, your description lacks details.