Hi Sympy community,

        My name is Bi Ge and I am a third year Computer Engineering student
at Georgia Institute of Technology. My merged patch is
here<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/1869>.
Here is another one <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/1924> (still under
review).

        I would love to take up the challenge of automating the release
process and improving sympy-bot. I've read the discussion on mailinglist in
last year and Ramana Venkata's post
here<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/sympy/v7bw8smG444>.(as
well as some docs on the github wiki and Numpy Vender).

        Right now my question is comparing to Travis, what are the
advantages of sympy-bot?

        Anyways, I will try have my proposal ready for feedback before
Thursday since it is getting closer to finials week.

See you at the applicant page!

Bi Ge