Hi,

There is a variety of interesting work to do on the ODE project. For
instance, I am thinking of algorithms using power series and/or Fourier
series for ODE solving.
Solving linear differential systems would be done through matrix
representation and eigenvalues look up (very simple method for basic linear
differential systems).
I am extremely interested in this project and think I can bring a lot to it.

Zied Thabet.
Engineering student.
INSA de Lyon.