An example of this would be given the parameters
Domain: The set of programs, P.
Let S(x) represent x has a syntax error.
Let C(x) represent x will compile

and the the logic statement ForAll(p) Element(P); S(p) => !C(p)

And it would return the English sentence: “If a program has a syntax error,
then the program will not compile.”
It might also be able to do it backwards (i.e. Given a sentence return a
logic statement)

(Unfortunately the post did not allow me to add the symbolic symbols but
you can view it from the site I got it off of see Q12)
http://www.cdf.toronto.edu/~heap/165/W13/SampleQuestions/A65_Practice_Questions_Solns.pdf