Hello, everyone:
    My name is Pang Liang. You can call me panuins. I'm new here. I'm a
student from Hebei university of Technology in China. I majored in physics
at university and learned course Mathematical Methods in the Physical
Sciences, Electrodynamics, Thermodynamics, Statistical Thermodynamics, Quantum
mechanics, Optics, Computational physics, etc. In programming, I can write
C and C++ program, and GUI program that use C++ qt4. For python, I can
write some script, but still need learn.
    I want to join this active and read the part "Detailed subprojects in
Physics" in https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2013-Ideas. But not
sure which to choose. Any one can give me some ideas?
Thanks.