Hi,

I have added references about algorithms as well as added a new
section "Demo" in my proposal. I know it's very near the deadline and
I may be spamming. The proposal already had some reviews from Aaron
Meurer and David Joyner. Just posting it notifying about the changes
made in proposal. I am not sure if Demo section is done right. Any
comments are most welcome.

Sincerely,
-Saurabh Jha