I already have the bivariate decomposition worked out (version 0.1). The
reason I'm interested in the bivariate is because that is the only case
(presently) that I know solve can deal with.

```
bivariate_type(f, x, y, **kwargs)
    Given an expression, f, 3 tests will be done to see what type
    of composite bivariate it might be, options for u(x, y) are::

        x*y
        x+y
        x*y+x
        x*y+y
```

e.g. if P(x) returns a polynomial then we can solve P(cos(x) - sin(x)),
P(x*exp(x) - 3), etc...