Hey guys,

I was looking at the list of the GSoC project for some potential things to
help out on in my spare time and I'm really intrigued by quantum mechanics
module.

The GSoC 2013 project has something on the position and momentum basis and
references this pull request <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/573>although
the previous contributor (lazovich) hasn't commented in a long
while and it's not entirely clear to me what still needs to be done. \

I asked on the IRC and Aaron said to ask on the mailing list, so this is my
formal request for more information.

Cheers,

 ~ Luke