"Closed-form" for me means "SymPy returns an answer." "simple" for me
means "not too complicated, and preferably not using any special
functions."

I just want something like

"If integrate() cannot compute the integral, it returns an unevaluated
Integral() object

<example here>"

for the new tutorial, but without advertising any obvious deficiencies
in SymPy's integration algorithms.

Maybe some nonelementary algebraic integral (but that doesn't hang heurisch())?

Aaron Meurer