Hi, I've found some inappropriate behaviour of the solve function.

    >>> x,y = symbols("x y", real=True, nonnegative=True)
    >>> solve(y-x**2,x)
    [-sqrt(y), sqrt(y)]

The only non-negative case where both sqrt(y) and -sqrt(y) should be
solutions is where y=0, in which case they are equal and not different
after all. It's quite annoying if there should be a single solution of zero!

It should really work like positives:

    >>> x,y = symbols("x y", real=True, positive=True)
    >>> solve(y-x**2,x)
    [sqrt(y)]

I didn't submit an issue because I was not sure if it was deliberate
(perhaps for making floats work properly?).

:L