>> How we add appropriate assumptions to the
>> parameter (integer or whatever)?
>
> I am not sure what you mean here.

I guess that the solution is valid only for an integer t (if we are
talking about a Diophantine equation). This information should be
provided, through the new assumption module I guess.

>> Moreover, this would create two divergent styles for the different
>> solvers: why should the additional symbols needed to represent
>> solutions to differential equations (the integration constants) follow
>> a different api from the Diophantine equations solver.
>
> We should follow the same API everywhere. Do you have some suggestions
> what the "correct" API should be?

I have an opinion, but it seems everybody has a different opinion
about it. I vote for something similar to

list of substitution dicts with an "assumptions" key and the use of
Parameter or IntegrationConstant subclass of Dummy:

example:

[{x:expr_of_t, y: other_expr_of_t, 'assumptions':
assumptions_object_with_info_about_t}]

It might be appropriate for assumptions to not be a key of the same
dict, but it is necessary to have it somewhere as data.

Parameters then can be gathered with atom(Parameter) if the user wants
to substitute them with something that prints better than Dummy.