Check this:
http://docs.sympy.org/dev/modules/geometry.html#sympy.geometry.line.LinearEntity.arbitrary_point

I guess that subclassing the class for parametric 2d curves should be
sufficient. Then just hardcode the range for 't' (be sure to use a
Dummy and not a Symbol for it).

Concerning `list(args[0].arbitrary_point())` I do not know why it does
not work. Probably something was changed and this code is simply
broken now as there are no tests for it. I guess the author meant to
write `args[0].arbitrary_point().args` in order to get the parametric
expressions.