Yes, please do help out with this. Thanks you Matthew for doing this.

I would feel much better if someone could do a glance through on all the
pull requests and make sure that nothing is missing. You don't have to
write the notes for the things you find missing if you don't want. Just
make a note of what they are and post it here, and we can bug the original
authors to do it (unless of course you are the original author in question,
in which case, you probably should do it, since you are the best person for
the job :).

Here are the release notes:
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/release-notes-for-0.7.3.

One thing that I can see right away that is missing is the integration of
the IPyXt extension into SymPy so we can pretty print output from LaTeX in
the IPython qtconsole and notebook.

If you want to find the changes you've done, just go to
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pulls, click on "Yours", then click on
"Closed". The 0.7.2 pull request was #1507, so you any pull request with a
number below that was probably already in 0.7.2.

Aaron Meurer