Am 05.08.2013 07:23, schrieb Ondřej Čertík:
I think what Ronan meant was to try this tool:

http://pytest.org

It should work with SymPy tests, though I haven't used it for a few years.

Hm... well, we *have* been thinking about going back to the test tool we had our testing infrastructure was forked off. Is that on the table? If yes, then work on the testing code would indeed be wasted work; if no, it might still be useful.