Maybe we can get it running on Matthew's buildbot. Until then, you'll just
have to use SymPy-bot.

Aaron Meurer

On Aug 16, 2013, at 2:47 AM, Gilbert Gede <gilbertg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I've started to play around with localized caching, but in order to
(effectively) do that, I needed to get the test suite to pass with the
cache turned off. I've opened a PR with some changes (
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/2387) but it still has 2 errors, from
diffgeom and strategies (a little more description is in the PR). I'd
appreciate any help in figuring out how to address those two errors.

Also, I'm not sure if there is a good way to test this. It normally takes
me about 30 mins to run the test suite, but with the cache off, it takes
several hours. I don't think that's going to play well w/ Travis...

-Gilbert