The site just says: "The mathematical knowledge on this website is
freely available for any educational, academic or commercial use.
Please include the website address and appropriately acknowledge its
author in any product incorporating its contents." So I guess that
means we can reuse it.

But I think SymPy may need better pattern matching capabilities to
fully implement this.

Aaron Meurer