Hi Harsh,

Please have a look at our Development Workflow page[1] to get started. If
you have already gone through this, submit a pull request so that we can
review it and check it in. Start small and just push your preliminary ideas
first so that we can discuss and refine it.

-Saurabh

[1] https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Development-workflow