Hello,

as a complete sympy newbie I am having some problems solving the following
problem.

I have an expression of the general form:

E0/(E1*E2*...*En * (ax+bx+c+d...))

where E0...En are some "constant expressions" and x is my variable of
interest. What I need to do is to transform this expression into something
like:

E0/(E1*E2*...*En) * 1/((a+b)*x+c+d+...)

IOW, I need to separate the nucleus

1/((a+b)*x+c+d+...)

from the rest of the expression. As a next step I would then need to
isolate and extract the coefficient of x (i.e., (a+b)) and the constant
part of the expression on the denominator (i.e., c+d+....)

(For a bit of a context, the 'x' variable in my case is Weierstrass'
elliptic function \wp. What I am trying to do is to integrate forms of the
type 1/(\wp + C) by matching, isolating and substituting subexpressions.
What I am trying to do here is to extract the uninteresting parts of the
expression - the constant expresssions - and isolate the fundamental
integrable form 1/(\wp + C))

I have played a bit with replace() and Wild symbols, but I have not gone
very far - I can't really understand what's going on, but I think I am
making some fundamental mistake building the pattern matching expressions.

Can anyone point me in the general direction? How one would start solving
such a problem?

Thanks,

  Francesco.