Hi F. B.,

Thank you so much for your work! That'd be great to have. I have seen that
a lot of work has been starting on the tensor analysis
(here<https://github.com/mnick/scikit-tensor>for example), but it'd be nice to
have a symbolic tool especially in this
field. I use to write over 50+ pages of derivation in continuum mechanics
and I think this will be really a must-have to free mechanical engineers :)

Looking forward to the new features!

-Shawn