I added newask() instead of replacing ask() to stress the fact that
this is really just a proof of concept prototype. The pull request
should not be merged, at least not in its current state. We need to
think hard about how to properly represent the data here before we can
start thinking about replacing ask. Suggestions welcome. Pull requests
against my branch even more welcome :)

Regarding the migration process, I think we should focus on this, and
then once we have this in place, work on migration. One issue that
*will* come up when we migrate is performance, and I don't want to
waste time trying to make the current handler system faster when we
are going to dump it in favor of the better one.

Also, it will (hopefully) be much easier to add new facts to the
system with my model than with the current model, and that will also
be very important when we do the migration, because, as we saw this
summer, to do the migration, the new assumptions has to be able to do
*everything* that the old assumptions can do.

And finally, this will hopefully make the ask system simpler and
easier to understand, which should also make migration easier, because
at some point you have to understand everything that's going on. At
the very least, I'll understand everything; anyone who helps out here
probably well too.

Aaron Meurer