Probably it is OK. We just have to be careful that we don't take code
from it and put it into something else which is BSD. The LGPL forces
the code to remain separate.

If someone wants to try integrating it, say into SymPy Gamma, that
would be cool. I think a prerequisite would be parsing LaTeX, though,
since that is what it appears to output. Maybe it can output a more
structured format, though?

Aaron Meurer