The ideas page is at
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2014-Ideas. If you notice
something that's missing from SymPy that isn't on that page feel free
to suggest it too. Note that that page hasn't been updated yet, so
there are a few ideas on there that need to be removed because they
were implemented this year.  So if you see an idea you are interested
in, just ask here about it.

Aaron Meurer