Yes please edit the page, if they aren't already there. For the first idea,
look at Christian Muise's comments on the mailing list. It would also be
great to finish the work of 2508 as a project. I've been working on it in
my free time, but it would be much better done as a full time project.

Aaron Meurer

On Jan 19, 2014, at 12:53 AM, Sachin Joglekar <srjoglekar...@gmail.com>