Hi,
I would like to suggest a very interesting gsoc idea : A web based
sympy-live android application. It will send the post requests to sympy web
server and the response will be printed as result of the query. The layout
of the app will be exactly like a python console (like we have on sympy web
application). I think it will help sympy to be accessible to a lot more
users.
I have started working on the prototype of the this app. Firstly, i was
considering a native android app but i am not sure whether it is possible
to run nginx and python interpreter in android app. I need some suggestions
from the community on this.

Thanks
Varun