For animation i will be using GIF plugin for jquery
see http://rubentd.com/gifplayer/..and i can create something which works
just like the CDF plugin for browser of WOLFRAMAPLHA for the interactivity
like changing the scale and parameters. Threee.js seems like really nice
idea for 3-D plotting.
Natural Language Processing Quepy is good enough, it will parse the input
and them search the databases of indexes from the Documentation to find the
related outputs. Also, I will write codes which will separate expression
and variables to be given as input for the expression.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/a3f424e3-1811-4330-a914-6ba217d75e0d%40googlegroups.com.