Hi Sudhanshu,

I think this would be an interesting project. Do you have some
applications in mind?
Maybe for teaching or learning? So with your project, it would be
possible to do some problems
from physics textbooks about optics?

Ondrej

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CADDwiVDvLREy7OcXHOvQ082mg_q8eG5wU-5hvYcwh9A_qXGVDA%40mail.gmail.com.