@Tim

Even in python an integer is automatically converted to long type but it
cannot go further. And as sympy has a numbers class for other data types as
well this can also be included. Wanted to build something similar to this
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/math/BigInteger.html.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/7312fed9-2752-4de0-a9c1-9ddbd8b08767%40googlegroups.com.