This is a very suitable idea. The goal is to create a general vector
package that can stand on its own and be used as a basis for packages such
as sympy.physics.mechanics. We should ensure that results for physics match
those that the geometric algebra package gives. The tough part here is to
have a Vector class which creates immutable objects (SymPy's basic design
paradigm) and can support complex reference frame relationships and
multiple coordinate systems. There is lots of discussion already on this
from last year, as I mentioned in the other email.

BTW, it's best to communicate on the SymPy list.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAP7f1AjCSpF6hFyvaJEw9jVgMtDXG4CyoOA8_FAOV1mUyHF_6g%40mail.gmail.com.