I like the idea of having vector integration in our current framework/ the
new sympy.vector module. It IS essential for our goal of having an E-M
module for sympy.physics in the near future. Like suggested before, you
could either implement vector integration with the current framework (I
think that in itself would take quite some time, considering the plethora
of problems we ran into last GSoC), or we could work together for the new
sympy.vector module, with me handling the basic vector framework (Since its
half done, will just require some tweaking and implementing stuff like
function memoization) and then you building up on it while I hack the
mechanics code to get it running on the new module.
@Jason can comment better on this. Ultimately, I want the vector framework
for SymPy to reach the stage that we envisoned last summer :-).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/70306558-787f-427d-ad3f-2b90d2611c89%40googlegroups.com.