Hi Vincent,

As I have pointed out earlier one of the design goals of CSymPy
is to work without dependencies. Currently, only compulsory dependency
for CSymPy is the gmp library. Ondrej might able to explain this
more.

Regards,
Thilina

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAPnoRopxAEJEwC8hFcwA6OiW4Z-_vgvNJzm68W54TcRcu52DJQ%40mail.gmail.com.