Hi,
I would like to discuss the topic that I want to implement in sympy in gsoc
2014.
I had looked at sympy ideas page and found few interesting ideas.
1. Implement the solution of system of ordinary differential equation.
which will include
 i)Linear system of two equations
  a) System of first order equation.
  b)System of second order equation.

 ii)Linear system of three or more equations.

 iii)Nonlinear system of two equations
  a)System of first order equations.
  b)System of second order equations.

 iv)Nonlinear system of three or more equations.

2.Implementation of Lie Groups methods for 2nd order ordinary differential
equations (like of the form y'' = g(x, y, y') and then finding the
infinitesimal of this equation for one-parameter lie group).

I would highly appreciate comments on my ideas and do suggest if anything
needs to be added on it.
Also I have question regarding solving of bug, what is last date till which
i can submit bugs.
Thanks in advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/c8a05c2e-f53f-4d1b-b073-847286734c62%40googlegroups.com.