Hi,

Below is the link for `factor_list()` documentation.

http://docs.sympy.org/latest/modules/polys/reference.html?highlight=factor_list#sympy.polys.polytools.Poly.factor_list

You can find documentation on functions, classes and Modules in online
sympy documentation.

http://docs.sympy.org/latest/index.html

Just do a search using the search box found in the left side. Also, you can
build the
documentation locally if you have a clone of the SymPy repository. Just
follow the
instructions at sympy/doc/README.rst

Additionally, You can type the following command in the git repository.

git grep -i "factor_list"

Regards,
Thilina

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAPnoRoqfGQqcTw2F9owi-pLx1OjhVjsL-5EiEkyE_%2BF_Tc2U3w%40mail.gmail.com.