If you have a server, you can simply install SymPy as a system wide install
so that all users logged into the server have access to the program. How
would you not have access to a command prompt on a shared server? Even if
you can't open a terminal then I suppose you can open a program like IDLE
or any other IDE that runs python.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791