> By the way, is there any implementation of MiniKanren in C++? Maybe that
> in such a case one could try to write some algorithms in a rule-based
> format (as in MiniKanren), then either load these rules through SymPy and
> LogPy, or through CSymPy and some other parsing library (or maybe even by
> template metaprogramming). But I'm just speculating.
>
> Yeah, I've given thought to low-level approaches to tree transformation.
 That's the sort of algorithm that could interface with SymPy Trees pretty
naturally.

I think that the answer is to implement just a few parts in C++, SymPy
really doesn't need a full logic programming system.  We only need things
like multi-pattern unification and AC unification.

Note that there are mature efficient projects that do this (and lots of
other things) already.  Elan and Stratego/XT come to mind.  They're heavy
dependencies though.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAJ8oX-FgGQR3ECRk62YcSfDwR%3D8g%2BOcb%2B91TVMfG_V6fy7%2Bkbg%40mail.gmail.com.