This seems to be going down the same path as previous conversations.  I
don't think that anyone will come away satisfied.

I recommend that both sides resist the urge to fight.  Alternatively
Richard and Joachim, perhaps the two of you would enjoy continuing this
conversation privately off list?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAJ8oX-Ehr-iL6ZXxjZBRJnKxvUsNFHA7YzeXZM6kqj%2Bf0k9Ycg%40mail.gmail.com.