Hello,

Could you please be more specific about the 'complaint'? If the input
method is set to 'enter', then 'shift-enter' will create a newline without
submitting the expression.

For the second part of your question: as I understand, your documentation
contains a function definition, but when 'Run code block in SymPy Live' is
pressed, it comes up with an error? In the documentation there are examples
of functions being defined that work just fine (e.g.
http://docs.sympy.org/latest/tutorial/simplification.html#example-continued-fractions)

- perhaps you could see how that example is formatted. Without the error
message I'm not quite sure what is wrong.

David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/f9a23e78-8a1e-4e03-bc44-6770a0999c00%40googlegroups.com.